Thursday 22 November 2012

10 Reasons That Lists Matter

I read through a lot of news sites, and as I scan the headlines of each, I am invariably drawn to the articles that are written in the form of a list. Recently, I thought it might be kind of interesting to create a blog that consisted only of lists... a list of lists of sorts.

 It's always been my belief, right or wrong, that a blog should have a purpose. That being the case, 'The List' will hopefully consist of posts that can have at least some meaningful effect on a person's life, big or small. I'm not big on trivialites - I think they're best suited for small talk over coffee, not Facebook, Twitter or Blog sites.

I'm not sure if this first list fits the 'meaningful' classification, but I thought its content appropriate for the initial post...

Click here for 10 Reasons That Lists Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment